Terra 2.0 launched on the main network

Home / Terra 2.0 launched on the main network

According to Terraform Labs CEO Do Kwon, the new Terra blockchain was launched on the main network at 6 a.m. UTC today.
Several applications have already been ported to the new chain, including Astroport, Prism, RandomEarth, Spectrum, Nebula, Terraswap, Edge Protocol and others.
Kaon also said that LUNA aydrop participants have already been credited with tokens. In order to view them, you must connect to Terra Station.
Aydrop has been supported by several centralized exchanges, including Binance, Huobi, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bitrue, Kucoin and Bybit.
Initially, users will receive only 30% of the initial supply of coins, with the remaining 70% of the amount given directly to validators to secure the network. These tokens will be distributed within two years.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.